Headed down the other day to get some facial pampering done at Beauti Instinct which is highly raved and somewhere I always wanted to try!
***ALL PICTURES HAVE ZERO EDITING, I AM MAKEUP-LESS, AND WITH A TOWEL TURBAN. Only so I can show you the real results/process/condition***
**I am still using DRx products every morning and night and this has no change!**
After scanning/consultation :
My skin is dry on the surface but sebum levels (oil) are high internally. Results of the scan was that I have uneven skin tone and some clogged pores/blackheads/whiteheads.
Comfy room for me :D
So I did 2 treatments recommended for me - one was the Silk Peel Dermalinfusion Therapy.
What it does :
-Exfoliating the skin to stimulate new cell growth.
-It's painless. Soothing treatment uses diamond tips to gently exfoliate and lift off dead and dulling skin cells.
-Goes beyond microdermabrasion by providing the additional step of topical delivery treatment.
-For all skin types; hyperpigmentation, acne, photodamage, dehydration and fine line wrinkles.
Please check out my 'waste' which was peeled from me in this glass of water that was clear initially.
I also did Clean & Clear treatment to clean my skin up ~~
* Zinc PCA - Natural Moisturizing Factor
* Salicylic Acid ( B-hydroxy acid) - Normalizes cell keratinization. Exfoliation effect.
* Chlorhexidine Digluconate - antiseptic and disinfectant
* Allantoin - Enhances the healing process
* Glicolic Acid - Keratolytic
* Lactobionic Acid - high antioxidant and moisturizing effects for softer and smoother skin.
* Lipacide (CApryloyl glycine) - Restores acid pH of the skin. Purifying skin protector.
* Seboclear - Kerotalytic, antioxidant, and antibacterial effect.
* Evermat - Sebum regulatory action, decreases sebaceous hypersecretion, reduces the size of the pores and skin shine.
* Bisabolol - Enhances the healing process of the skin.
* Hidroviton - 24 - Rejuvenates and protects skin tissue.
* Zinc oxide - Skin healer. Reduces sebaceous hyper secretion.
* Menthyl Lactade - Provides relief and freshness.
* Hypericum Perforatum - Healing effect.
* Aloe Barbadensis Gel - Moisturizes, repairs, and softens the skin. Healing elements.
* Aceites Esenciales
Basically, like the name of the treatment, it's to clean my skin and clear it up.
And here is a before and after picture of my skin!
The difference is in the cleared up skin (reduced blackheads,whiteheads,dirty stuff...) and brightness of it - also the red marks are due to extraction of my oil clogs. I usually don't like people doing extraction for me cos I had a bad experience of this when I was younger but I know Rita is super professional at it to help me do it well!
When I got home - some makeup on - tinted sunblock, loose powder, eyebrow and eyeliner. That's all.
No concealer or BB cream/foundation.
Treatment price is up to $508 but if you quote my name RW, it is going at $159!
*Promotion valid till 15th Oct 2013*
545 Orchard Rd #03-14
Far East Shopping Centre (not plaza!)
My OOTD was something really different - a pretty printed romper in teal from ECHCOES.
I usually don't wear this style of clothes cos it's a lil 'girly', but I love this!
Felt super comfy ~~
Echcoes values customer's feedback and gives customers the assurance on good quality products.
They will be launching their flash sale on this friday starting at 12am till sat 12am so catch them fast while stock last! Promo code is FLASH FRIDAY.
You can also quote 'Rchl2off' for $2 off!
They have also just launched an INSTAGRAM CONTEST
1 FREE ACCESSORY + 2X$10 Sephora Shopping voucher to be won! 3 winners with the highest number of likes in their shared post will win. A min of 20 likes to qualify. View the poster for full details or visit www.facebook.com/echcoes
Shop away at http://www.Echcoes.com now!